Monday, September 7, 2015

The Year in Review - Part 3!!

Wow!! What a year we've had here at the Kathy Loghry Blogspot!  Another year of fantastic posts, record growth, and of course the bestest in 70s catalog pics of your favorite models!!

And as is our tradition, at the end of every year, we take a look back at a select few of the best of best from the previous year....

And, oh boy!  Did year 3 ever start off with bang with some groovy pics of Kathy and friends heading back to college!

 Oh my, the bodysuits are ALWAYS a hit!

Three of the four K Club members: Kay, Karen, and Kathy - all in blue coordinates.

Ah hem, isn't it a little early in the post for a swimsuit pic?  Nah.

 Sleepwear fun!!

Ahhh yes, the groovy His n' Her matching 70s couples fashions are always a hoot!


Another shot featuring three of our K Clubbers; Kathy, Karen, and Colleen.

I'm afraid that we may have seen the last of our Vicky Vaughn sorority sisters.  I've simply run of these pics with Kathy in them!!

All my loyal readers know that I miss the miniskirts (terribly).  But Kathy and friend look pretty darn good in these maxis from Spiegel!

The classic formal gowns from Sears - perfect for an antebellum ball.


More bodysuits.

And more bodysuits.  I had to include both pics.  How could I choose just one??

Yikes, more hot pants madness!

 Double yikes! more swimsuit hotness!!

 Kay as a Jantzen "Smile Girl" in London.....
....and Kathy in a hooded cape with a dog.  You just never know what you're going to see next in this blog!!

Except that you can always count on classic, quality catalog pics from the Big Books of the 70s, like here.  Karen and Kathy, oh my!!

This just might be the pic of the year.

However, this pic was a personal favorite of mine back in the 70s.

Kathy, Karen, and Kay could even make the Maternity Wear section of the Big Books look great.

A more reflective shot of Kathy....

The infamous Bride's magazine that I sought for so long - only to realize that this wasn't the magazine cover of Kathy that I remember from so long ago!!  The quest continues!!

Karen and Kathy modeling "peasant" dresses.  These are the best looking peasants I've ever seen!!

And, for the third year in a row, we end with a swimsuit pic.  Because why break such a great tradition?!?!?

It has been really fun running this blog for a third year, and I want to thank all my loyal readers for their support.  I really, truly look forward to year 4.  And as you probably already know, I always start each year with a K Club Special post featuring Kathy herself.  So all I've got to say about that is..........


2 comments:

  1. congrats and I just love coming here and remembering this time!

    ReplyDelete