Monday, May 16, 2016

Sizzlin' Summertime Sleepwear - Part 7!

Back again by popular demand are the 70s sleepwear fashions.  And with Summer heating up so are the nighttime fashions!

And by heating up, I mean heating up to sizzlin' levels!!  So a warning to all my loyal readers, it's about to get boiling hot in here!!

Kathy, Kay, and Barbara show us how to stay cool this summer.  They may be cool, but I'm definitely feeling the heat !

Yep, 'nuff said!

Hmmm, it seems like we've established a theme here - sleepwear on the light side!  Yeah, I don't think I'll hear any complaints about that!

Let's face it, there is a fine line between sleep wear and, well, more risque fashions.  Like here "Look what a shirt can do for your nightlife."  Yeah, I'm looking.

Okay, okay, by "risque", I mean lingerie.  Can Colleen look any cuter here?  Nah.  After all bedtime isn't all about sleeping! "More fun this summer"  Wonder what they mean by that????

Some of my longtime readers are probably thinking "I thought that this was a PG blog.  What's up with all the lingerie."  Well, it's a PG blog, not a G blog.  Besides, it's summer and it's hot.  And speaking of hot, so is Rande Hague here.

....And here. Gulp! This post is about to go full boil hot!!.

So, there's sleep wear, shirts that double as sleep wear, and lingerie, what will I throw at my readership next??
Well, uh, well, uh, yeah, this is a form of sleep wear I suppose?!? (1)

Uh, well, uh, yes it is!!

We started off this post with some sizzlin' nighttime heat from Kathy, and that's how we'll end.  Don't say that I didn't warn you!!   Sweet dreams everyone!! (1)

footnotes:

(1) Pic is courtesy of Blue Senshi.  Thanks!

1 comment: